Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the use of all services provided by " MR.MENTION" (the " Services ") operated by the Company, and
※ These terms and conditions shall apply to the use of PC communication or wireless. This applies to all e-commerce services provided by " Company ".
Article 2 (Definition of terms)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows :
1. " MR.MENTION" refers to a virtual business establishment established by " company " using information and communication facilities to provide services to " users " and also means business.
2. The term " service " refers to all services, such as accommodations provided by the company, and the information provided by the third party through the application programming interface (API) disclosed by the company is developed or deployed by the third party.
3. " User " means a guest or host using the service provided by the company.
4. " Member " means a guest or host that enters into a service agreement with " Company " and uses " Service " provided by " Company " under these terms.
5. ID : A unique combination of letters and numbers approved by the company in accordance with the member`s application for identification and service use.
6. " Password " refers to the combination of letters and numbers of members who have been set up and registered with the company to identify their identity.
7. " Content " refers to all posts, photos, videos, and membership posted to lease the " rent " provided by the company.
8. " Fees " means the small fee paid by the " Renters " to the " Company " as the contract is concluded.
Article 3 (Specify, explain and revise the terms and conditions)
1. The company publishes the contents of these terms and conditions, together with the name of each other and representatives, the address of the place of business, phone number, e-mail address, and business license number on the company website (the initial screen of service). However, the contents of these terms and conditions can be viewed through the connection screen.
2. The company is responsible for promoting and protecting consumer protection in electronic commerce, the Act on the Regulation of Terms, the Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Trade, the Act on Electronic Finance, the Act on Electronic Signature Trade, and the Information Network.
3. In case the company revises the terms and conditions, it shall notify them on the company website (the initial screen of service) from 7 days before the application date of the amended agreement by specifying the application date and reason. However, in case the terms and conditions are amended against the users, the company shall include written (including electronic documents or e-mail), pop-up window, etc., in addition to the initial screen notice of the service 30 days prior to the application date.
4. If the company revises the terms and conditions, the amended terms shall apply only to contracts drawn up after the application date unless the relevant statutes or other inevitable reasons exist, and the terms and conditions shall be changed before the contract.
5. If the user continues to use the company`s services after the application date notified in accordance with paragraph 3, he or she agrees to the amendment agreement. If the member does not agree to the terms and conditions of the amendment, the member can terminate the contract at any time.
6. The terms and conditions of this Agreement or the interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by applicable laws or commercial regulations, such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce and so on.
Chapter 2 Establishment and Expiration of Member Contracts
Article 4 (Signing a Member Agreement)
1. The membership contract shall be concluded by the applicant agreeing to the contents of these terms and conditions and then applying for membership. However, in the case that the applicant (a legal representative of the child) fully agreed to the agreement provided with the contents of this Agreement at the time of registration, the company displays the consent check box.
2. The company may request the applicant for real name verification and authentication through a professional institution in connection with the application for membership under paragraph 1.
3. The subscriber shall provide the mandatory items (name, date of birth, sex, e-mail address, password, phone number, address, etc.) of his personal information at the request of the company.
4. In principle, the company approves of applicants ` application for service use. However, the company may either refuse to accept an application under any of the following clauses or terminate the membership contract afterwards.
1 ) In case the name of another person is not real or used
2 ) In case a subscriber has lost his or her membership under these terms prior to the date of application for membership (except if the company has obtained consent to rejoin the membership)
3 ) In case false information is recorded or mandatory items provided by the company are not included
4 ) In case a child under 14 does not obtain the consent of the legal representative
5 ) In case a user requests to rejoin a member within 30 days of withdrawal or uses the service for fraudulent purposes or profit pursuit
6) An application is made in violation of the relevant statutes or with a view to undermining good manners and social order.
7 ) In case approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the users or other details are violated.
6. In principle, the company shall notify the applicant if the application for membership is not accepted or suspended in accordance with Sec.4 or 5.
7. The time of signing a membership contract is when the company indicates to the applicant that the member contract was signed.
Article 5 (Termination of a Member Agreement)
1. The member may cancel the contract by requesting withdrawal from the company at any time. However, the member shall complete, withdraw, or cancel the transaction of all goods in progress before notice of cancellation. The member shall be responsible for any disadvantages arising from the withdrawal of the member and upon termination of the service contract, the member shall be entitled to collect any additional benefits provided to the member.
2. In case a member is subject to the following reasons, the company may restrict or suspend the membership :
1) In case a false information is registered at the time of application
2) In the event that " MR.MENTION" has not been used to pay the member`s payment of the purchased goods, services, and other liabilities related to the use of "MR.MENTION"
3) In case of an electronic transaction order threat, such as interference with another person`s use or stealing that information
4) In case of acts prohibited by statute or these terms using "MR.MENTION"
5) In case personal information of a " MR.MENTION" is exchanged separately or induced to another site
6) Actions that violate Chapter 3
7) In case a member inflicts property or non-tax damages directly or indirectly to the company or a third party in relation to goods or services
8) In case a member violates the company`s rights, honor, credit or other legitimate interests
1 ) Failure procedure : The company selects the personal information for which the reason for destruction occurred, and destroys the personal information after obtaining approval from the owner of the Privacy Plan.
2 ) Restruction method : The company destroys information processed in electronic file form so that the records can not be replayed and personal information processed by paper documents can be crushed or burned with a grinder.
6. The cancellation date of a member`s contract is when the company indicates the cancellation of the member`s contract (withdrawal from membership) to the member.
Article 6 (Notice to Members)
1. In the event that the company notifies the members, the e-mail address or telephone number provided by the members shall be in writing (including electronic documents or e-mail), unless otherwise stipulated in this Agreement.
2. In case of notification to the entire member, the company can replace the notification under paragraph 1 by posting it in the company`s notice (customer center) for more than seven days. However, individual notification shall be made on matters in which the members have a significant impact on service use.
Chapter 3 Using Services
Article 7 (Delivery and modification of services)
1. The company provides the following services to the members.
1 ) Information on accommodation
2 ) Concierge service (hereinafter referred to as room service)
3 ) IOT Doorlock Service
4 ) Other services provided by other companies through additional development or partnership agreements with other companies
3. The company may change, suspend, or abolish any or all of the services provided to the members for free according to the management needs of the company, unless otherwise specified in the relevant law.
Article 8 (Service and customer center hours)
1. In principle, the service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a year.
2. The company may temporarily suspend service provision in case of maintenance inspection, replacement and failure of information communication facilities, communication interruption or operational reasons. In this case, the company shall notify the members by the method specified in Article 6 (Notice to members). However, if there is an inevitable reason why the company can not notify the company in advance, it may notify the company after the fact.
3. The company can conduct regular inspection when necessary to provide the service. The regular inspection time is as announced on the company website (initial screen of service).
4. The customer center`s operational hours for service operations are as follows :
Customer Center Operation:10pm to 19 PM next day (except lunch time : 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM)
Article 9 (provision of information and publication of advertising)
1. The company can provide information that is recognized as necessary for the member`s service use to the member by means of notices or written (including electronic documents or e-mail), SMS (SMS), phone, application push (push), etc. However, the member may refuse to receive the above information at any time except for the transaction information and customer inquiries under the relevant laws.
2. The company can post advertisements on the company website (the initial screen of the service), e-mail, SMS, and app push (app push) regarding the operation of the service. However, in case of electronic transmission media, such as e-mail, SMS, app push, etc., the company must withdraw the information communication network use and the information protection act. Members who receive e-mail advertised may refuse to accept the e-mail to the company.
Article 10 (Service Use and Intellectual Property Rights)
1. The intellectual property rights of the materials prepared or edited by the company in connection with the service delivery method (including the secondary work) are imputed to the company and the members obtained from the service use process.
2. The copyright of the " postings " in which the members post information such as symbols, letters, voice, sound, video, videos, and other forms of information on the service using the service is provided by the members.
3. When using the member service, the company can display the member`s postings on the member service screen. In such a case, the company complies with the copyright law regulations and the member may request at any time through the customer center or application to take action such as deletion or non-disclosure of the postings.
4. If the company has a reason for the violation of the rights or other temporary actions in accordance with the applicable laws, even without the request of the authority under the preceding paragraph.
5. In order to promote the desired bulletin board culture, the company may delete certain parts of the bulletin board or modify the contents with a symbol.
6. The individual authors shall be responsible for all rights and responsibilities related to postings. In addition, information disclosed voluntarily through postings can not be protected, so please think carefully before revealing the information.
7. All postings created by the customer upon cancellation of the subscription will be destroyed automatically.
Article 11 (Management of postings)
1. In the event that the member`s postings violate relevant laws, such as the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and the Act on the Protection of Information, the person who owns the rights of the company shall be included.
2. The company shall post any temporary action or other temporary action violation in accordance with the applicable laws or regulations, even if the rights of the company or a third party are not requested to do so.
Article 12 (Limit Service Use)
1. In the event a member violates the obligations of these terms and conditions or interferes with the normal operation of the service, the company may phase out the service use through warnings, suspension, suspension of the member contract, etc.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the company provides illegal programs, such as identity theft and payment theft, phone number theft, copyright law, protection of computer programs, and prevention of information communication.
3. In the event of a permanent suspension of the service according to paragraph 1. or 2., the member`s service use is restricted.
4. In case the company restricts the service use, the company notifies the members pursuant to Article 6 (Notice to User) of the restriction 30 days ago by specifying the reasons for the service use restriction and the usage limit.
5. Within two weeks of receiving notification of the restriction, the member may file an objection to the company regarding the restriction of use pursuant to paragraph 1 or 2. The company shall immediately lift the service use limit to members when their objections are deemed justified.
Chapter 4 General in Reservation
Article 13 (Storage of reserved transaction records)
Scheduled transaction records are retained for a period of time under the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Article 14 (Payment method available for booking transactions)
The payment method for goods or services purchased by the Company may be one of the following :
1) Credit card payment, account transfer, and other payment methods designated by the company
1. The members can make " booking transactions " by following the procedures below in accordance with these terms and conditions and the regulations set by the company.
1) Enter name, contact, etc.
2) Select goods or services and service period
3) Selecting the number of employees who use goods or services
4) Selecting a payment method
3. The company can provide various services required for the members ` reservation transactions and charge service fees according to the company`s internal policies.
Article 16 (cancellation and refund on scheduled transactions)
1. The company`s cancellation and refund regulations in the event of a " reservation transaction " shall comply with the relevant laws, including the Consumer Protection Act.
2. When canceling a " reservation transaction ", the first priority is to negotiate between guest and host members.
3. In the event that Article 16, Clause 2 is not implemented, the company may set separate cancellation and refund regulations, in this case, the cancellation and refund rules for separate contracts and conditions of use shall apply first.
4. “예약거래”시 숙소예약의 특성상 취소와 환불은 숙박업소와 확인 후 처리하게 되며, 신용카드결제 시, 신용 카드사의 환불기준에 의거하여 시일이 소요될 수 있습니다.
4. The legal representative of a minor or minor may cancel the purchase of a minor according to the provisions of the Civil Code, but the company believes that the underage is a fraud and that it has the consent of a legal representative.
5. Other cancellation and refund details not stipulated in the instructions for use of these terms and conditions and services shall be subject to the relevant laws, including the Consumer Basic Act.
Chapter 5 The duties of the company and its users
Article 17 (Company obligations)
1. The company shall not conduct acts prohibited by law and these terms and conditions and shall provide goods and services in a consistent and stable manner according to the principles of good faith.
2. The company must have a security system to protect the users ` personal information (including credit information) so that they can use the Internet service safely.
3. The company shall be responsible for compensating the member for damages by performing unfair marking or advertising acts in Article 3 of the Act on the Standardization of Products and Advertising.
Article 18 (obligations of users and members)
1. The member shall be responsible for the management of the e-mail address, password, and payment method necessary for the service use and shall not be allowed to use the above information by third parties.
2. The members shall comply with the related statutes, provisions of these terms and conditions, information on service use, and shall not interfere with or interfere with other activities.
3. The member shall not :
1 ) The act of registering false information when applying for or changing a service
2 ) The act of stealing information from others
3 ) Sending or posting information other than the information specified by the company (computer programs, etc.)
4 ) The act of infringing on the intellectual property rights of the company and third parties
5 ) The act of defamation or credit damage or obstruction of work by the company or third parties
6 ) The act of disclosing or posting information that is contrary to the meaning of obscene or violent messages, images, voice, etc.
7 ) The act of using the service for profit without the consent of the company
8 ) Cloning, disassembling or imitation of a service through processing
9 ) An act to interfere with the company`s business and service delivery by using the service in an abnormal way through an automatic access program (macro)
10 ) The use of various event services performed by the company for its members is inconsistent with the company service policy
11 ) The company`s service use process (including the process of raising objections to the service) includes the company`s employees (including part-time workers and dispatched employees) by assault, intimidation, slander, etc.
12 ) In violation of other related statutes or regulations set by the company
5. The company shall not be held liable for any damages caused by the administrative or non-commissional damages caused by the user`s violation of any of the above duties.
Article 19 (Privacy)
1. When collecting members` personal information, the company collects the minimum amount of personal information to the extent necessary to provide the service.
2. The company does not collect information necessary to fulfill purchase contracts in advance when registering as a member. However, this is not the case in which a minimum amount of specific personal information is collected, as identification is required prior to the purchase contract in order to fulfill the obligation under the relevant law.
3. The company notifies the members of their purpose and obtains their consent when collecting and using personal information.
4. The company shall not use the collected personal information for purposes other than purpose. In the event that a new purpose has occurred or if a new purpose has been provided to a third party, the purpose of the personal information shall be provided to the users. Exceptions apply, however, if there are other provisions in the related statutes.
5. In the event that the company is required to obtain the consent of the users pursuant to paragraphs 3. and 4., the personal information management manager`s identity (organization, name and telephone number, other contact information, etc.) and the purpose of the information collection,
6. If the company uses the service for purposes other than purpose without the consent of the users pursuant to paragraphs 3 and 4 except as follows, all responsibilities shall be paid by the company. However, if the product is used for purposes other than purpose by the seller or is provided to a third party, the company shall be responsible only if the reason is attributable to the company.
7. The members may request the company to review and correct its personal information at any time, and the company is obliged to take necessary actions without delay. The company will not use such personal information until the error is corrected.
8. In the event of a difference between the members` existing personal information and the personal information that was certified during the accreditation process, the company may modify the members` information with the personal information certified for the authentication.
9. The company shall limit the number of persons who handle the members` personal information to a minimum in order to protect the personal information, and provide all personal information of the users, including credit cards and bank accounts, to the loss, theft, and third party.
10. A third party that receives personal information from or from the company shall destroy such personal information without delay when the purpose or purpose of personal information is achieved.
11. The company does not set the consent boxes for the collection, use, and provision of personal information as selected in advance. In addition, the service that is restricted to user`s refusal to collect, use or provide personal information shall be specified, or the member`s consent shall be denied as reasons for the collection, use or provision of personal information that is not required.
Chapter 6 Other
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
1. In the event that the company can not provide the service due to natural disasters or force majeure, the company shall be exempted from the responsibility for service provision.
2. The company shall not be held liable for the failure of service use due to reasons attributable to the users.
3. The company shall not be held responsible for the reliability or accuracy of informationmedicationment such as the user`s reviews and business reviews.
4. The company is not responsible for damages caused by direct transactions between the users and the affiliates without using the company`s services.
5. The company shall not be held liable for the use of services provided for free unless otherwise specified by applicable laws.
6. The company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the user leaking or providing his personal information to others.
7. Unless the company and its employees and their representatives are intentionally or seriously negligent, the company shall not be liable for damages arising from the following :
1 ) Damage due to false or inaccurate information provided by the user to the company
2 ) Personal damages arising from access to and use of services
3 ) Losses arising from any unauthorized access or use of the server by a third party to the server
4 ) Losses arising from any unauthorized interruption or interruption of transmission to or from a server by a third party
5 ) Damage caused by all viruses, spyware, and other malicious programs that a third party illegally transmits, spreads, or transmits using services.
6 ) Damage caused by errors, omissions, omissions, and destruction of transmitted data
7 ) The civil and criminal responsibility for defamation and other illegal acts arising from the registration of user information and service use between members
9. The company shall not be held liable for any disadvantages, such as refusal of admission, cancellation of reservation, or non-refundable, arising from the use of accommodation by minors without the guardian.
Article 21 (Dispute resolution)
1. The company acts as an arbitration between guest and host members for the members.
2. In order to comply with Section 21, Guest Members and Host Members will comply with the Use and Refund of MR.MENTION regulations.
Article 22 (Relationship between Connection Services and Functional Services)
1. If the parent and child services are linked in a hyperlink (e.g., the destination of a hyperlink includes letters, pictures, and videos), the former is referred to as a connection service and the latter is referred to as a passive service.
2. The service shall indicate that the member shall not be responsible for any transactions made with the member by the consolidation service, such as goods provided independently, by the initial screen of the service or a pop-up screen when the service is connected.
Article 23 (subordinate laws and arbitration provisions)
1. The Korean law applies to e-commerce disputes between the company and the users.
2. All disputes arising between the parties in connection with this Agreement regarding the use of the service between the company and the users shall be made in accordance with the final arbitration rules of the Korea Committee-Intermediation Intermediation Intentments Act in Seoul, Korea.
Article 1 (Enforcement date)
This Agreement shall take effect on or after November 1, 2017.
The company processes personal information for the following purposes :
The personal information being processed shall not be used for any purpose other than the following. If the purpose of use is changed, the personal information protection act shall have the necessary action.
1. Sign up and manage homepage membership
In case of personal information of children under 14 years of age, such as confirmation of membership intention, identification and certification according to the service provision, maintenance and management of members qualifications, personal identification according to the implementation of the system, prevention of service use, and personal information processing of children under 14 years old
2. Personal information is processed for the purpose of delivering goods or services, providing services, supplying contracts and invoices, providing customized services, authentication, age certification, payment and settlement of charges, and collection of bonds.
Article 2 (the period of processing and retention of personal information)
① The company processes and retains personal information within the period of personal information retention and utilization under the Act or the period of personal information retention or utilization agreed upon when collecting personal information from an information subject.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1) In case investigation or investigation is underway as a result of violation of the related statutes, the investigation shall be completed until the end of the investigation.
2) In the event that the bond and liability relationship remains as a result of the website use, until settlement of the bond and liability relationship
2. Supply of goods or services : Until supply of goods and services is completed and payment or settlement of charges is completed.
1) Records of disputes, such as marking, advertising, contract details, and performance under the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. - Records on the transaction : Payment of a contract or subscription, etc.
2) Storage of the verification data of the communication service room in accordance with section 41 of the Communications Password Protection Act - Communitation date, start and end time, other party member number, frequency of use, location tracking data : 1 year,
Article 3 (third party of personal information provided)
① The company processes the personal information of the information body only within the scope specified in Article 1 (the purpose of the processing of personal information), and provides the personal information protection act to the personal information protection law, including the consent of the information body and special regulations of the Act.
② The company provides personal information to third parties as follows :
To whom it is provided
Purpose of offer
Retention and utilization of the personal information of the recipient
Accommodator [business list] Accommodation of accommodation reservation after payment (service provision, confirmation, user information verification) User information (reservation name, mobile number, reservation name, reservation name),
Article 4 (Consignment of Personal Information Processing)
① For smooth personal information processing, the company is entrusted with the following personal information processing activities.
Retention and utilization period
(Note) Keep the payment processing contract through the mobile phone, credit card, account transfer, easy payment, and virtual account deposit until the contract expires.
(Note) Dial-up telephone connection brokerage service, retained until SMS outgoing telephone connection service end of reservation information
② In the event of a consignment contract, the company shall prohibit the handling of personal information, limit of technical and administrative protective protective measures, limit of re-contractors, and damage to the trust.
Article 5 (Rights, obligations, and methods of events of the informatory)
① The information body may exercise the rights related to personal information protection in each of the following clauses at any time for the company :
1. Require access to personal information
2. Correct errors
3. Delete required
4. Request to stop processing
② Rights under section 1 can be exercised to the company by writing, telephone, e-mail, and sending a copy of the rights (FAX) without delay.
③ If the information body requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, the company shall not use or provide such personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ The exercise of rights under paragraph 1. may be carried out through the legal representative of the information body or by the person who has been delegated.
In such a case, you must submit a letter of attorney in accordance with Appendix No. 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Privacy Act.
⑤ The information body shall not violate the personal information and privacy of the information body or other persons in violation of related laws, such as the Privacy Act.
Article 6 (Personal information items handled)
The company handles the following personal information items :
1. Registration, management and mandatory items for website membership : name, date of birth, ID, password, address, phone number, sex and email address
2. Provide goods or services
· Mandatory items : name, date of birth, ID, password, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, bank account information, etc.
· Selection : History of purchase
3. The following personal information items can be automatically created and collected during the Internet service use process :
· IP address, cookie, MAC address, service use record, visit record, defect use record, etc.
Article 7 (destruction of personal information)
① When personal information, such as the progress of the personal information retention period and achievement of the purpose of processing, becomes unnecessary, the company destroys the personal information without delay.
② If the personal information retention period agreed upon by another information subject has expired or the purpose of processing has been achieved, the personal information must be kept or moved to a separate database (database).
③ Procedure and method for personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Disposal procedures
The company selects the personal information for which the reason for destruction occurred, and destroys the personal information with the approval of the owner of the company`s Privacy Plan.
2. Methods of destruction
The company destroys personal information recorded and stored in electronic file form by using a method such as Low Level Formatter, which is recorded and stored in a paper document.
Article 8 (Measures to secure the safety of personal information)
To ensure the safety of personal information, the company takes the following steps :
1. Administrative measures : internal management plan establishment and implementation, regular employee training, etc.
2. Technical measures : Manage access rights of personal information processing systems, install access control systems, encrypt unique identification, install security programs
3. Physical measures : control access to computer rooms, data storage, etc.
Article 9 (personal information protection person)
① The company is responsible for the operation of personal information processing, and designated the following personal information protection measures for handling complaints and for the relief of damages related to personal information processing.
▶ Personal information protection person
Name : Jung Sung Joon
Position : (Note) Mr. Mention
Contact Us : 051-903-5020, , FAX:051-903-5023
※ You will be connected to the privacy department.
▶ Department for Personal Information Protection
Name of department : Management support team
Personnel in charge : Kang Yoon-ah
Contact Us : 051-903-5020, , FAX:051-903-5023
② The information body may contact the responsible department and the owner of the personal information protection plan for all inquiries, complaints, and remedies related to personal information protection caused by the company`s service (or business). The company will answer and process inquiries from the information body without delay.
Article 10 (Billing for personal information)
The information body may claim to the following departments for access to personal information pursuant to Article 35 of the Privacy Act.
The company will strive to swiftly process the claim for personal information access by the information body.
▶ Receiving and processing claims for personal information
Name of department : Management support team
Personnel in charge : Kang Yoon-ah
Contact Us : 051-903-5020, , FAX:051-903-5023
Article 11 (Measures for the relief of civil rights violations)
Informations may ask the following agencies for the relief of personal information breaches and advice.
As separate from the company, please contact us if you are not satisfied with the company`s own handling of personal information complaints, or need further assistance.
▶ Personal information violation report center (Korea Internet Security Agency)
- Business under the jurisdiction : Report of personal information breaches and request counseling
- Homepage : privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Telephone : (without the prefix) 118
- Address : (138 - 950) A company in Songpa-gu, Seoul 135 Korea Internet Security Agency
▶ Personal Information Dispute Adjustment Committee (Korea Internet Security Agency)
- Business under the jurisdiction : Personal Information Dispute Adjustment Application, Group Conflict Adjustment (Civil Resolution)
- Homepage : privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Telephone : (without the prefix) 118
- Address : (138 - 950) A company in Songpa-gu, Seoul 135 Korea Internet Security Agency
▶ Cyber crime investigation team at the Supreme Public Prosecutors` Office : 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
① Implementation of the youth protection plan and education for the person in charge of management of the youth`s harmful information
② Child access restriction and protective measures for youth harmful information
③ Counselling of damages and handling complaints caused by harmful information on teenagers
④ Other items necessary to protect the youth from harmful information of the youth
The company has taken care of youth protection measures to protect youth from harmful information and to handle damage counseling and complaints.
[Youth Protection Manager]
- Member : (Week) Mr. Mention
- Name : Jung Sung Joon
[Youth Protection Manager]
- Member : (State) MR.MENTIONManagement Support Team
- Name : Kang Yun-ah
- Phone number : 051-903-5020
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement shall apply as of November 1, 2017.